Wednesday, December 31, 2014

IT'S 2015!!!



Let me start by saying, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I hope this year you have planned many new activities. experiences as well as grow as you progress in this year. I'm not saying try something illegal but have fun and enjoy your time with loved ones! Basically, FUCK THE HATERS CAUSE NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

This year I start off with someone very special to me, he isn't here next to me like a lot of people when the ball dropped making the new year official. Yet we did message each other and cant wait to meet back at school on the 5th. Lol that's when I will get my New Years Kiss. 

I didn't make a list or a goal this year because I cant keep them like most people, for instance the most common resolution: to lose weight. Though in 2014 the resolution was to not play Animal crossing because of a dare. I plan to just live my life and make my life more fulfilled with the ones I love and who care about me as well. This will be my year to truly begin making something wonderful out of myself and head towards a bright future that's filled with promise due to the hard work I have put forth this year. And I will keep that plan because I filled my class schedule....It will be torture if my professors make unnecessary work, but it will get done!


I hope for great wonder for everyone this year!
I love and cherish you all!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment