Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Semester

I have finally moved back into my dorm on campus for the spring semester and I should have waited a bit to do so because nobody was here to hang with. I brought no food except oatmeal, I used up all my money so i cant get food from the vending machines. I'm just screwed. Thankfully today, a couple of my friends and my love is coming back as well.
My classes ,on the other hand, start Monday and I have an 8.m. Math class which is insane for me to have. Though I do have a lot of space in my schedule to relax and be social but I feel like i could use some more classes so I can be a "true sophomore" or at least hurry up and graduate. School is so complicated when there is a new term begins and you don't have good management of your life. *sigh* I hope this year goes well, cause i would love for my GPA to be higher and I know my bf's GPA need to be a 4.0 or there is gonna be hella trouble and no fun over the summer. If that happens then I'll just go to Japan for the summer and forget my life for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment