Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's been while (UPDATES) / I'll start blogging again?

First off let me wish everyone a  
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

It sucks to get older and have others look at you strangely because you want to enjoy the Christmas spirit and Rise of the Guardians. Adults look at you as though you don't need presents cause you older and even opening presents early seems lame now. Its been awhile since I've been on Blogger and truthfully I have been ogling the logo as I get onto Chrome. Yet I never felt as though what's going on in my life felt important to share. However, I have done a lot since the last time I was on here. 
1-I have graduated from high school!!! 2-I have entered my local university since it has my major and was good for me financial, cause I'm lazy and didn't fill out many scholarship forms. And 3-I feel as though I found the perfect guy since I have been in college, ironic since I meant to not have any relationships in college cause they destroy my focus on schoolwork. I may not be far from home, but I feel like a bird out of its cage. Finally released from the cage and slowly gaining more than textbook knowledge. With him, I've ran around campus till 5 a.m like a child even though I have 9 a.m classes; skipped class for the first time in my life and even failed a class. He seems like a bad influence but he is more amazing than anyone I've ever meet. He's a big teddy bear who freaked out when Naruto ended and makes me feel like Mia in princess diaries. My mom and nana are kinda skeptical about him but they'd hate him if they knew about my grades. XD Well aside from that, I have a week or two until the spring semester begins. Hope things go well! 
Lets see if I get time again to write! 
Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment