Sunday, February 3, 2013

Febuary Sucks

This week sucks cause i got a paper to write and a girl in my class volunteered to be my peer editing partner and she gets really bitchy when i dont do the work so it makes me wonder why she does that when she knows im not as smart as every exaggerates. Also going thru this month before was easy but now all my friends got relationships and are rubbing it in my face..it sucks.Valentines Day will come up and ive lost my mega sweet, not like it fell out but i cant stand super sweet things anymore, but ill be damned if itll stop me from gorging on chocolates and ice cream. I usually get a box of chocolate and a rose from my grandfather and a hug from all my friends. This year feels like im gonna spend the day complaining bitterly with my grandma and goin out to get 2 tubs of sherbert and watchin disney movies. Sad how my life has messed me up so much. Not only has things been messed up while trying to get aa friend of mine to set me up with his friend i find out that he isnt single, and my friend figures that the boys brother is good enough...i wanted to hit him in the head. Though at this point i feel like i should stop trying, cause its pointless now and ill just make myself upset.
On another point i went to a Japanese language meeting at B&N Saturday.When we first got there we walked right past the group in the cafe and wandered to the manga and then to customer service. Due to how i get shy around new people i was speaking super quiet and nervous. And one dude there thought my sister was my daughter and i was like whoa, no. But It was fun,and i hope to increase my learning. As the meeting was ending the guys there felt as though i was familiar in some way or went to their school but they were all college students and stuff. (Hehe im mature lookin XD)Then my mom was really upset cause when it was time to pick us up she called and my phone was on vibrate and she got really upset due to a mall cop comin over sayin that she was in the way. But since we goin to the meeting again in 2weeks ill have everything thought out better.
Anywho, i hope the month goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment